Professional development, training and Psychology
Our director has more than 10 years experience working as a manager and
supervisor in child protection and out-of-home care services. She is also a board
approved supervisor for 4+2 and 5+1 psychology registration programs.
Scroll down to see our current training options.
Individual and Secondary Supervision
Face-to-face and internet-based supervision.
Our director is a board-approved supervisor for the 4+2 and 5+1 Programs.
She has a passion for positive behaviour support and is a specialist behaviour
practitioner with the NDIS.
Group supervision programs
Sunny Steps Psychology and Supervision runs Group Supervision Program
on various topics, outlined below. Contact us to book your session.
2021 training schedule
– 09 Jan: Ethics – [Booked out, sorry!]
– 06 Feb: The PAI – [Booked out, sorry!]
– 20 Feb: Restrictive Practices in Positive behaviour support (Online) – [Booked out, sorry!]
– 28 Feb: The NEO Personality Assessment (Online) – [Booked out, sorry!]
– 28 Feb: Risk assessments, safety plans in PBS and therapy (Online) – [Booked out, sorry!]
– 06 March: Open topic from members, and PBS presentation from Supervisor – [Booked out, sorry!]
– 28 March: WISC V Administration, an intimate group of two interns only to meet competency in WISC
administration (In Person)
– 03 April: Suicide Risk assessment, and Self harm safety planning – [Booked out, sorry!]
– 25 April: WAIS IV Administration, an intimate group of two interns only to meet competency in WAIS
administration – [Booked out, sorry!]
– 01 May: Sexual behaviour in children and adolescents – [Booked out, sorry!]
– 23 May: Development, Attachment, and RAD (Online)
– 29 May: The NEO – Meet the competency – [Booked out, sorry!]
– 20 June: All about AHPRA case reports. The do’s, the don’ts and examples (Online)
– 26 June: Open topic from members, and FBA presentation from supervisor
– 26 June: Functional behavioural assessments in positive behaviour support (Online)
Training in psychometric assessments
Reach competency in the 4+2 and 5+1 programs.
– Weschler Adult Intelligence Scale IV, Weschler Intelligence Scale for Children V,
Weschler Memory Scale IV Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI), Millon Clinical
Multiaxial Inventory (MCMI), NEO Personality Assessment, Weschler Individual
Achievement Test (WIAT).
Other assessments in line with need, such as Assessments of Adaptive Functioning;
depression or anxiety inventories; functional capacity; etc.
Case report review
Supporting you in the completion of your AHPRA case reports.
Peer consult for registered psychologists
Meet the goals of your continuing development plans.
Talk to us about your learning needs, we could make a great match!